Commitment to our environment
La Gastrocasa considers Social Responsibility as a commitment for its environment, for its people, for its culture, for its community, and for its natural environment, opening ways of change and conciliation with social development, with the increase of economic value and competitiveness. .
In short, for La Gastrocasa, the social responsibility of companies is important because it helps to build a corporate image associated with values and a way of doing things "well and fair" and, moreover, has the ability to influence the behavior of purchase of the consumers; and because it is fundamental and responsibility to help the environment and societies, where this hotel develops its tourist activity.
With the presentation, by the Valencia Tourism Agency, of the Valencian Tourism Code of Ethics (to which La Gastrocasa is attached) and the dissemination of the Sustainable Development Goals, specifically with the link with SDG8 (Decent work and economic growth ), La Gastrocasa begins to outline the idea of structuring some of its social and environmental practices in the foundations of a social responsibility plan of the company.
In this regard, we highlight below some of the entities, associations and events in which the La Gastrocasa hotel participates to enhance social collaboration with the environment of Gandia and La Safor:
- Universitat Politécnica de València.
- Gandia City Council.
- Member of the Cultural and gastronomic Association of the Fideuà de Gandia.
- Member of the Hotel Business Association of Gandia and La Safor
- Company adhering to the SICTED tourism quality certificate.
- Company adhered to the working group "Territorio Borgia", within the CreaTurisme program of Turisme Comunitat Valenciana.
- CdT`s Network (Centers de Turisme) of the Generalitat Valenciana.
- Association of La Safor Aid to Mental Illness (ASAEM) of Gandia.