¿What can you see in Gandia? History, culture, nature ...…
• Hiking: Green routes in Gandia and La Safor Gandia.
• Cycling: cycling routes of Gandia and the Safor.
• Visit the Hall of Nature of the Marsh of Gandia, area of great ecological and equity.
• Natural Beach l'Auir.
• Guided tour of the Environmental Interpretation Center Parpalló-Borrell, natural area of Gandia.
• Historical and commercial center of Gandia: Palau Ducal dels Borgia, Collegiate Church, the Museum of the Poor Clares, Archaeological Museum of Gandia (MAGA).
• Excursions to Denia, Javea, Calpe, Xàtiva, Valencia ...…
• Visit the Albufera of Valencia.
• Ruta dels Monestirs: religious and cultural route that links five monasteries and convents jerónima order, Augustinian, Dominicans and Cistercian.
¿What can you do do in Gandia? Hiking, cycling, weekend getaway ...
Swim at the beach, savor its gastronomy, navigate its waters, discover its history, outdoor fun, dive into nature, explore new paths, off on a pristine beach ... Find your time, feel the Mediterranean, enjoy an unforgettable getaway.
¿Where can you eat in Gandia? Culinary tourism
In addition to our cuisine, we offer the possibility of booking a table at some of the restaurants in the area. We like people who have interested in good food, so let us advise and we will recommend you some restaurants to suit your cravings. From the traditional restaurants to eat a good paella or Fideuà of Gandia to Michelin-starred restaurants.